Monday, November 20, 2006

Too Much Stuff

Over my last several trips I have started getting very efficient about my packing. I only take what I am really going to need. This trip is putting me to the test. I have to bring attire for both nights out in big cities and camping. As a result I am bring my sleeping bag and thermarest along with a couple dress shirts and a nice pair of pants. I have drawn the line at dress shoes though. They just take up too much space. All told I have so much stuff that I am having to go with my expedition mountaineering backpack instead of my usual Eagle Creek bag.

If I am coming to visit you in Australia, a close inspection of the above photo should make you very happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember your wise old adage master....

"Double your money, halve your clothes."

Lilypad John said...

I see that you are bring a copy of The Poisonwood Bible. Dude, everyone I met when I was in Hawaii a couple years ago had read that book. It was freaky :)