Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dustin' off the passport

Ok, so there probably isn't that much dust on the 'ole passport seeing as how I used it just this past May. But in light of my moving to a new job in January, I am going on a little adventure. To Australia!

Australia is a place that I have wanted to visit for a long time. I am looking forward to doing a few of the seriously tourisy things like taking way too many pictures of kangaroos, petting a koala, and enjoying a meat pie with a cold VB.

My last day of work is the 17th of November and I fly out of Honolulu the following Tuesday the 21st. I am going to be splitting the trip in half. I am going to spend half of my time on the east coast in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, and Victoria. The second half of the trip is going to be spent on the other side of the continent/country in Western Australia. I am going to be visiting good friends who I have met on past travels, so keep a close eye out and you may see someone who has appeared on my blog before.

Next stop: Down Under!

1 comment:

Lilypad John said...

sounds like fun! Good luck, man, that's always been a place that I've wanted to visit.