Thursday, August 18, 2005

Koh Phangan

I relaized that it has been alomost a week since my last post. I am still alive and well and have moved on to Koh Phangan as of this morning. I have a beachside bungalow for $7 a night overlooking Ao Chalok Lam Bay on the north side of the island. Koh Phangan is about 45 km south of Koh Tao and is famous for its full moon party.

Koh Tao was wonderful. I spent 8 days there and did 17 dives. They were all great in one way or another and I got to see some amazing animals like turltes, sharks, an albino moray eel, a sea snake, and a grouper that was so big it could have swallowed my leg.

I will post some more pictures of my new location tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen, Hope you've survived the Full Moon Party. It was a big moon here last night, and I suspect it may have been a lot bigger there.... Be smart and safe.... Have fun. Where are those photos?