Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Route


So I am off on another adventure and as usual a lot of people have been asking just where I am going to be going. And since I have been using a lot of city names (Phnom Penh, Hue, Nha Trang) that are very foreign, I have thrown this map together that shows my planned route. So far the route ends at Ko Tau, an island in the Gulf of Thailand where I am going to be doing a bunch of scuba diving. After that I do not know where I will be going, so I just stuck in a question mark.

I hope that this helps people. I will try and put in more maps that show more detail of the countries as I get to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting itenerary. It seems a shame to do that route and skip Laos, such a beautiful country. Is there any particular reason you chose to omit Laos?

Anonymous said...

Interesting itenerary. It seems a shame to do that route and skip Laos, such a beautiful country. Is there any particular reason you chose to omit Laos?

Owen said...

I decided to skip Laos mainly due to the amount of time I have and that I am more interested in the diving along the various coasts. I know that I wil make ti back to SE Asia and so I wil hit it up next time.