Saturday, July 02, 2005

Trip Preparations Part I

Be prepared to be shocked! If you are standing I recommend that you sit down. No, seriously, sit down.

Here is what I looked like when I woke up this morning.

My good fiend Ryan happens to own a pair of clipers.

I had to put this one in.

All gone! It is about a third of an inch long.

Anybody know this guy?

Yeah, so it has been at least 6 years since anyone, including myself, has seen my chin. My housemates said that I look like a different person. It looks especially funny right now because my chin is not as tan as the rest of my face!

I shaved the goatee about 20 minutes ago and it is still totally wierd to touch my face and not feel hair. I think that it is going to take a while to get used to it.

So, I would really appreciate it if you could please leave comments on this post and tell me what you think of the change.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

From scruffy archaeology bum to U.S. Marine in just six seconds! Get the all new O'Leary Hair Care Kit only $19.95

Looks good, dude. Have a great trip. Looking forward to reading about it.

--Greg.

Anonymous said...

It's a good change Owen, you wear it well.
Have an awesome trip and as per Owen, get in lots of trouble!
Ciao-
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's quite a change, Owen. My co-workers think you're hot and want your phone number!

-Adriane

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you look like you did in high school.

-Jody

Anonymous said...

Didn't want to look like a backpacker while you're backpacking?

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
Those southeast Asian girls are gonna love it!

Owen said...

I am glad that you all like the haircut. It stil feels REALLY wierd to hot have hair on my chin and it has been several days now.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm stunned. That is not you. Of course, I'm slowly going the other route. I've been clean shaven for a few months (strange, I know) but now I'm back from 8 days in Yosemite and find I have a beard. Oh well. Chins are overrated (barring yours of course, which is quite lovely).

Anonymous said...

Forgot to name myself. -Dan

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, though I don't hate the old one. :) Seems as though you shaved at least 5 years off as well. Have a great time in SEA!

- gypsysoul (from BNA)

Anonymous said...

You always thought you'd look too young without the goatee, but I like it. -Toby